Revolutionary autonomy for data gathering, analysis and insights in challenging and GPS denied environments.
Hovermap is a 3D LiDAR-mapping and autonomy payload for industrial drones. It enables drones to fly and map challenging underground, indoor and outdoor GPS-denied environments, without the need to send people into potentially hazardous areas.
Hovermap - our award winning drone autonomy technology
Hovermap offers revolutionary efficiency, safety and operational insights to challenging above ground, underground and GPS-denied environments.
It provides collision avoidance, GPS-denied flight, advanced autonomy and SLAM-based LiDAR mapping. This allows a Hovermap-enabled drone to be deployed in challenging GPS-denied environments, to collect 3D and other data which was previously impossible to collect. This new data in turn leads to new insights.
Underground mines, tunnels, bridges, telecom and transmission towers and many more can now be mapped and inspected safely, without putting humans at risk.
Mapping of underground mines
Power line inspection
Telecommunication tower mapping and inspection.
Building construction monitoring
Liquid storage tank mapping and inspection.
Available in two versions: HF1 and VF1
- Lidar range: Up to 100m
- Lidar accuracy: +/- 3cm
- Angular field of view: 360° x 360°
- Laser safety: class Class 1 eye safe
- Data acquisition speed: 300,000 points/sec
- File size: ~300MB/min
- Point cloud file format: .laz, .ply
- Input voltage: 12 – 50V (e.g. 4s LiPo)
- Weight: 1.8 kg
- Quick-release mounting mechanism: Yes
- Set-up time (ready to fly and map): < 1min
- Flight Modes: Non-GPS position hold and Assisted Flight
- GPS-Denied Flight: Yes
- Autopilot Compatibility: DJI A3
- Collision Avoidance field of view: 360° x 360°
- Collision Avoidance Sensor: 100m range Lidar
- Adjustable Minimum Collision Avoidance Distance: Yes